Curved Metal Railing, Surrey / Delta, Portfolio #16.
We’re really proud of this project because of the significant fitting and handwork required to design and install it. But, in all honesty, the challenges these projects offer also make the final stand out. These are always worth the effort.
Some aspects that stand out:
• First, the posts are doubled up with 2 inch caps between them, which takes effort to pull off on helical curved stair railings.
• Second, the customer wanted this railing side-mounted.
• Third, we curved and twisted the helix in the top cap of the railing and, after some intense handwork, fit it together.
• Fourth, because we wanted highlight the details, the end termination was also forged to be 90 degrees to give it a fulfilling presence.
• Last, we powdercoated the project in a matt black finish.
• the railing is created from 1×2 hss cap
• 1×2 hss posts
• 3/4 x 1 1/2 horizontal rails